I think that link-ups should be a love language or something. I just love a good link-up. Especially when it only involves answering questions! Thanks, Natalie for hosting this fun look ahead in 2015! :) Also... I have added pics, because... pictures.
1) Do you think you will be going to school at any point in 2015? If so, for what?
Hmmm... I have thought about this before, but I don't think that 2015 will be the year! But, really... who knows?! If I do go back, it would probably go for a Nursing Education. One day, perhaps... one day.
2) Will there be a job change for you in 2015?
All I am gonna say about this, God has this. :)
3) What adventure are you most looking forward to during this coming year?
Adventure, huh? No idea!! I have no big trips planned. No weddings. But... I AM turning the big 3-0 very soon. So, maybe once I reach the 30 mark, things will change! ;)
4) Do you think there will be a move to a new house/apartment/city/state/country in 2015?
Hmmm... who the heck knows?! This is ALWAYS up in the air for me. I have family all over the place and will always have a desire to do more mission work abroad... so, I could be outta here at the drop of a hat if needed/desired! Right now, I am content. I love my little house. I love my friends. I am finding my niche here. No need to rock the boat!
5) What do you see as the direction of your blog in 2015? Design update plans? Link-ups coming down the pipes? More or less posts?
Mostly, I would really like to be consistent! I also want to write more of my own posts that are NOT associated with link-ups. I do have a mind of my own, as hard as that may seem sometimes! ;) Of course, Morgan and I will continue with Not Alone Series (we start back up TUESDAY!!!!). And I might get my design updated a bit. Maybe.
6) If you could guarantee that one thing could happen this coming year what would it be?
To love God more and to be confident in His will. :) And that I will run again (here is hoping!).
And now to transition to the pics from the last couple of months! :) Enjoy!
MNThanksgiving 2014 was amazing... so much time with my momma, and some reindeer! :)
Zuzu loved running around all of the Christmas trees!
The young adult Christmas party as a great success... even though I almost died. Not really, but you know.
Nuns do, indeed, rock!
Witnessed a beautiful couple get married!
And had SUCH a wonderful Christmas at home in DC! :)
I love my family. So.much.
Three things I love: the beach, sunsets, and Susannah!