|Arleen Spenceley spoke at my young adult group!|
It was crazy and awesome to meet Arleen IRL!
|This is quite possibly my fave group pic. It makes me laugh so much.|
|My mom sent me a text, asking what I was doing... that's what I sent her.|
|National Donut Day AND the last day of school (for the kids, anyway) made for a good day!|
|Started Saturday morning off with confession and some prayer time.|
Nothing quite like that, huh?!
|Blogged, enjoyed some coffee and a snack.|
And gave a stranger a stamp b/c he was asking where the post office was.
Just so he could get a stamp. I had some. :)
Doing a little shopping through texts... with a friend. :)
|Enjoyed some great margs and yummy food with a friend!|
|Daddy and daughter enjoying some organ time.|
I took a TON... a ton... of pics of the babe today, here is a smattering:
|A beautiful double rainbow tonight!|
- We celebrated TWO YEARS with the Not Alone Series!!! I can't believe it! So amazing.
- This article and this post have some great thoughts about self-harm and our culture's celebration of it in some situations, but not others.
- This post on Blessed is She really spoke to my heart... I have been where she is, and I still struggle with many of the things she talks about. So good!
- I don't think I am good at flirting... but this post makes it seem doable. Smile and good eye contact... I can DO that. I just have to commit to it. :)
- Ummm.... you guys. I gave in. I gave the blog a FB page. Ah! Who am I?! I just... I know that I am really bad at replying to your comments and reaching back to you, and I'm hoping that FB will be a bit easier?! I am not sure. So, if you're into that sort of thing, will you 'like' the page?! Thank you so much! And say hi to me! :)
Read anything good lately?!
Tomorrow is my OFFICIAL last day of work (b/c my school district likes to drive us crazy and make us come in on a MONDAY!) and then I'm off to DC for a bit to see family and such! :) Can't wait!
Have such a wonderful week!
Blessings and hugs,